Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Body Shop!



http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com

I absolutely love The Body Shop! Their products are amazing and only do great things! The Hemp and Olive body butters are my favorite because they are made for dry skin. The Hemp line is very earthy smelling and may take a while for some to get use to but I love it because my skin is always smooth. The Olive line is very subtle and light smelling. It leaves my skin moisturized for the whole day. I also use their Vitamin E face cleanser and face lotion and it works wonders. The Body Shop is against animal testing and participate in Community Trade. In 1987, The Body Shop launched Community Fair Trade. One of the first examples of fair trade, Community Fair Trade has numerous benefits for our company, our customers and our suppliers. Through our long term trading relationships, we do more than give a fair price. They offer their suppliers a predictable and regular income for their family and the security and confidence to develop their own businesses. 


Try The Body Shop! Let me know how you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment