Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Family matters.

1. Can you say Costco Christmas card...
My family matters so much to me and they all have a place in my heart. Each one of them have gotten me through a lot and they play a big role in my life. Thank you for putting up with me through the years and I love you all. I look back to all of these photos and they each have story behind them: The 1st photo...though we look happy that is about the 10th photo we had taken in a row and we were all fed up. My dad's probably complaining about his knees, my mom was figuring out how to smile, Gizmo was looking away, and I was hungry! Not a good combo but this is the final result. [not to bad might I add]
2. Christmas 2010.


4. Gizmo Toma [10 years]
This is my doggie Gizmo. He is a pappion. That means butterfly in French for his ears. He is a big deal and  we have a love/hate relationship. He likes to lay around the house and doesn't play much. He is very food inclined and barks a lot but I still love him to pieces!
The second photo is the yearly family photo we have each Christmas. This was the day I got sick but at the end of the night my family whipped out some Glee Karaoke: boys against girls and lets just say the boys finally beat us at something... Us girls can't carry a tune to save our lives.
3. Aunty Ray and Uncle Dave [Graduation]
This photo is of my aunt, uncle, and I and these two have been with me through a lot. They are my second parents and we have way too much in common. A lot of people mistake my aunt and I as sisters but we aren't. My uncle and I duke things out on a regular basis and recite quotes from the movie "Talladega Nights." I love you guys!














2 comments:

  1. I remember your parents and how great they were when you were little. VERY supportive and strict! (In a good way.) Glad you made a blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They still are supportive and strict in a good way :) Thanks Kara!

    ReplyDelete