Tuesday, January 18, 2011

One for One.

Give a kid in need a pair. One for One.
 These would be my first pair of TOMS I got back in the summer and they are great. You get two things out of TOMS shoes: one it's for a great cause "One for One," and two they are pretty stylin if you ask me. They are comfy and make my outfits at times. I tend to wear my leopard TOMS with anything...who cares about matching patterns these days..?


These ones here are my second pair of TOMS that I debated  whether or not to get them and in the end I got them. Who doesn't love a good pair of cords..? My friend Maddie in fact had to be the fashion devil and she pretty much talked me into buying them... I love/hate you for that :) And for some who tried to tell me that these bad boys don't match anything I would have to disagree. Then again I like mix matching.

No comments:

Post a Comment