Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Simply Me.

Hey my name is Olivia and I live in my  own little world so this is my way of expressing myself. 


"I can do all things through him who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13






  • Employee a Daycare: Teacher Asst. It's a big deal
  • I want to be a Elementary Teacher kindergarden or 1st grade preferably.
  • Poor college student:Pierce College: Major: Early Childhood Education
  • I live for Jesus Christ, love my family, and enjoy my friends
  • Coffee is my morning fix and I recently told myself I need to cut back because half my paycheck was disappearing on me...
  • Food is the way to my heart 
  • I enjoy collecting nicknacks 
  • TOMS shoes excite me and are for a great cause. "One for One"
  • Uglydolls are cool
  • I tend to doodle a lot.
  • Scrapbookin is for cool kids :)
  • Eggs give me the hebbe gebbes

No comments:

Post a Comment